“Great standard diner food. great service.”
Review of Cromwell Diner

Cromwell Diner
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Cromwell
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: A modern family owned Diner serving America's Favorite Comfort Food Made Fresh Daily! Breakfast All Day, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Beer, Wine, Cocktails, Dessert, Lavazza Coffee. Full service, seating for 200+, buses welcome. Our big Menu is worth the read - locals will tell you about our famous homemade corned beef hash,chourico hash, sausage gravy, potato pancakes, great omelet selection and of course our Pancake House selections; awesome sandwiches, wraps and melts, fresh natural angus burgers, chicken pot pie, shepard's pie and the best yankee pot roast anywhere!! We specialize in fresh cooked to order - we offer many choices for folks to order their perfect breakfast, lunch or dinner - from our "real deal breakfast platters" to our "fresh avocado toast & eggs" to our "Blue Plate Specials". We hope to see you soon!! STAY HUNGRY 'TIL EXIT 21!!
Killingly, Connecticut
“Great standard diner food. great service.”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I've breakfast lunch and dinner here. The menu is the same. Omelets are great, burgers great. Standard diner food. Great service. Large room w/ tv's - atmosphere ok.

Visited November 2012

Hartford, Connecticut
“delicious and fair prices”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I wish I had found this gem of a diner a long time ago. But I will have to go often to make up for lost time. I had the chicken pot pie and a side of mash potatoes, It was wonderful. The potatoes were just right, cooked with lots of butter and cream. The pot pie was beautiful to look at and very tasty. I want to go back and try their meatloaf and pot roast.

• Visited December 2012
Blooming Grove, New York
“Slow Service Snotty Head Waitress”
Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Driving through and stopped in for lunch. Got the open face Turkey Sandwich with Mashed Potatoes and Gravey(on the side).
Good thing the gravy was on the side it was like chocolate pudding. The Turku had that hard to describe Turkey Taste that diners seem to have, but not bad. Getting artificial sweetener for my coffee was a task..I guess this town has that gray old lady issue..they steal all the sweeteners!
My waitress was ok but slow when I asked this middle aged attractive blind waitress for help she looked at me like I told her shewas ugly! hey lady it's not my fault you work in a diner! Next time I might just try the Subway at the Gas Station.

Northampton, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service; good food at a good price”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Stopped for lunch while travelling through the area. Menu has a good selection of typical diner foods, all at reasonable prices. I was most impressed with the friendly, fast, excellent service offered. Would definitely go there again if I were in the area.

• Visited November 2012
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Like home cooked”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

You can get a lot of great food for a great price. Service is good, everyone there is friendly. A good location, just off of the interstate and very near a Dunkin Donuts

Visited November 2012