“Best Grinders in the area !”

Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe
Ranked #11 of 65 Restaurants in Cromwell
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Best Grinders in the area !”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I happened to see some good reviews for this Shoppe...so I tried it out last night...

YES , YES , YES--It is a five star place.

First , though totally busy --the staff was sooooooo great. They talked to every single customer..asking what they wanted and more importantly HOW they wanted it to be made.

Everything nicely done up and ready for heating up for your Grinder.

So many choices --I could hardly choose1--so I had two.

At this shoppe you can get either a WHOLE Bread or 1/2 of the WHOLE Bread. VERY FRESH and wonderfully tasting very well made Italian Loaf.

I orderd 1/2 of a Crab and Shrimp Grinder

I ordered a WHOLE Eggplant Parmigiana

The crab and shrimp was soooo very fresh with a lot of flavor and not totally dumbed down with Mayo.Big pieces of seafood in it. on the nice--- soft inside and crispy outside--- tasty Italian loaf Bread Just wonderful. WOW !! WOW !!! $7.95 NOT $11.00 like many places you find.......

The Eggplant Parmigiana --I split in 1/2 and ate 1/2 last night and my husband stole my other have today for his lunch...also $7.95.

Husband had STEAK NORDELLI STYLE with sautéed Peppers and Onions and HOT SAUCE...He LOVED it !! Guess that's why he stole my 1/2 Parmigiana this morning.$8.95.

These are BIG fat loafs of bread.

RUN DON"T WALK to this Nardellis.

They know how to treat a customer !!!!!!!

• Visited June 2013

“Good place for grinders!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Went to Nardelli's ony daughters advice, good grinders and deli items, can't beat the selection and price, will be going back!

• Visited May 2013
Connecticut
“A classic”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Got an Italian grinder for takeout, and my wife got a roast beef. Hot sandwiches looked great, but we would be eating a while after pickup so we didn't go to that part of the menu. Service friendly and prompt, ingredients high quality and fresh. $7.99 for a large that was twice what I wanted to eat. Unfortunately no refrigeration in my hotel room, so I wasted the uneaten half. If you're not sharing or looking to eat a lot or put some aside, go for the small.

Visited May 2013

Been to Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe? Share your experiences!