“Great place to unwind”

Ranked #8 of 19 Restaurants in Coventry
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2014

I frequent this place 1-2 times per week. Great food! The wings are the best I've ever had ( and I've had wings all over the country.) Friendly staff! Amazing location! The bar itself is nice and cozy. Always clean. Patio is fantastic- right on the lake. Can get busy sometimes, but the wings are well worth the wait (have a cocktail :) ). If your looking for a good place to go relax and unwind, Lakeview is unmatched in this area.

2  Thank Kristal K

Reviewed August 31, 2014

Wow, you can't get wings like these anywhere else, the seafood and pasta dishes were all enjoyed by our group. This place is very busy on weekends so plan on spending some time to enjoy the view and relax. The service here has always been great with each meal prepared fresh so if you're looking for Mcdonald's fast it's not going to happen on a summer weekend. The servers were polite and professional and we were warmly greeted by the owners, and consistently asked if we enjoyed our experience, which we did very much. I would certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone, just set realistic expectations and you'll have one of the best guest experiences ever.

1  Thank ctjim
Reviewed August 30, 2014

last night myself and 2 friends went to lakeview for dinner. as I am on oxygen, my friend called earlier in the day for a reservation for a table near the water and near the door as it is difficult for me to walk far. she was told that we wouldn't need a reservation. when we arrived we did have a table near the water, but about as far from the door as you could get. we ordered wine and they did not have any Riesling so they had to substitute with pino. then it was almost 45 minutes between finishing our soup and salad before our entrée was served. the two tables that came in after us got served way before us. when we brought this to the servers attention she apologized, but really got an attitude. We ended up getting a free glass of wine and $10 off the entire bill. When we went to leave a customer is having a very loud shouting match with Marianna in the doorway to the exit. This is the only exit I could use as I had a cart with an oxygen tank on it and had to use the handicapped ramp. finally the argument ended and the customer went out the door. my friends and I followed down the ramp. next thing I know Leo is literally pushing me out of the way (mind you, I am pulling a cart with an oxygen tank on it) to run out into the parking lot to continue the argument with the customer that left before us. We had come last night to show our friend from New Jersey what a nice place Lakeview was. I am so disappointed and cannot get over that a business man would push past a 63 year old handicapped woman while she is maneuvering down a handicapped ramp. Seriously, the whole thing was so very unprofessional.

1  Thank 385Jan
Reviewed August 26, 2014

So often we travel far and wide looking for the "perfect" spot to dine; too often we overlook something right in our back yard. That is exactly what happened here. We happened upon this nearby restaurant while meandering a local lake. I can't believe we haven't been here before! The water view from the immense patio was spectacular! Perfect for a warm summer evening and a romantic dinner. The food was some of the best we have ever had. Fried clams were as good as, if not better then, the restaurants on Cape Cod. My salmon was fresh and innovatively prepared. You can bet we will return often as even in the cold of winter the stylish dinning room looks very inviting. Besides, there are so many more menu choices we want to try!

3  Thank Nina H
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Took (3) grandchildren (all teens) for something different than the usual Sunday evening pizza. Not disappointed. One had barbequed wings and was happy with both the flavor and the quantity. The Chicken wrap was huge and very flavorful. Wife took 1/2 home for second meal. I had a special called Mama's Meat Sauce. Exceeded expectations for flavor and had enough to take some home. One had lasagna and raved about it. Service was very good and cost reasonable. View of lake is amazing. We dined inside but many folks were enjoying the patio.
Will go there again..