All reviews duty manager rooftop bar infinity pool amazing hotel in room dining special thanks business trip house keeping indian food welcome drink recommend this hotel luxury hotel top floor home away from home comfortable stay amazing experience fantastic views
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was here at mynt restaurant for the dinner with my business partners & we had this beautiful lady named Rabeena who was very great at her her service & charming. She gave us the best out of her. We are really pleased to have her at our table. Thank you.

Trip type: Traveled on business
VivantaKathmandu, General Manager at Vivanta Kathmandu, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ravi ji,
Greetings from Vivanta Kathmandu!

Firstly, on behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback. Our team is dedicated to ensure that our guests have a delightful experience and all their expectations are met.

We are delighted to learn that we were able to add a pleasant experience to your visit. Your appreciation has been shared with my team and we are motivated to strive for excellence.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Mynt!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best 7 days spent in KTM, thanks to the hospitality at Vivanta - By Taj. Each and every staff you cross had a wonderful welcoming smile. They care to check on my stay let it me while having breakfast or dinner or just on the way to work.

Rooms : Good, clean and well maintained.

Staff : Courteous and helpful

Food : In room dining choices are limited. Recommendation, do try KOKO Akari restaurant on rooftop. They serve good food and choices are good. If you drink then u will have a blast. Good music and ambiance make the dinner time pleasant.

Overall: Good Hotel and would recommend my friend, family and colleagues for sure.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear mohamedfahadf,
Greetings from Vivanta Kathmandu!

Firstly, on behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback. Our team is dedicated to ensure that our guests have a comfortable stay and all their expectations are met.

We are delighted to learn that we were able to add a pleasant experience to your trip. Your appreciation has been shared with my team and we are motivated to strive for excellence.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Vivanta Kathmandu!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed in Vivanta KTM from 8th to 20th September where we organized an international training for staff coming from multiple Asian countries. Both room and training venue were good with modern design and amenities. Keshari, Richa, Deepak Bohra and other staffs from this hotel are very cooperative and seems eager to constantly improve their service for the guests. I highly recommend this hotel both for stay and holding events.

Thanks,
Bijoy Sarker

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear bijoy276,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent Hotel. Always best destinations to stay during trip of Kathmandu. The hotel covers all logistic as well as other support 24 hours to the customers with very polite & esteemed services. Nice Place to stay in Kathmandu.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
VivantaKathmandu, General Manager at Vivanta Kathmandu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear maske007,

Reviewed September 6, 2019

One night stay with Viv Ktm was an unforgettable experience, the way we were welcome , making us so comfortable beautiful and so spacious room with high end amenities, very clean and new property, value for money and loved the SPA. I recommend this hotel for all if someone does not have something specific like casino or near to temple. some live bars seen nearby to visit but i was equipped my special stuff so skipped the same .

Date of stay: August 2019
VivantaKathmandu, General Manager at Vivanta Kathmandu, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Dear SUNIL B,