All reviews duty manager rooftop bar infinity pool amazing hotel in room dining special thanks business trip house keeping indian food welcome drink recommend this hotel luxury hotel top floor home away from home comfortable stay amazing experience fantastic views
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed in Vivanta KTM from 8th to 20th September where we organized an international training for staff coming from multiple Asian countries. Both room and training venue were good with modern design and amenities. Keshari, Richa, Deepak Bohra and other staffs from this hotel are very cooperative and seems eager to constantly improve their service for the guests. I highly recommend this hotel both for stay and holding events.

Thanks,
Bijoy Sarker

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
VivantaKathmandu, General Manager at Vivanta Kathmandu, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear bijoy276,
Greetings from Vivanta Kathmandu!

Firstly, on behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback. Our team is dedicated to ensure that our guests have a comfortable stay and all their expectations are met.

We are delighted to learn that we were able to add a pleasant experience to your trip. Your appreciation has been shared with my team and we are motivated to strive for excellence.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Vivanta Kathmandu!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent Hotel. Always best destinations to stay during trip of Kathmandu. The hotel covers all logistic as well as other support 24 hours to the customers with very polite & esteemed services. Nice Place to stay in Kathmandu.

Date of stay: September 2019

Dear maske007,

Reviewed September 6, 2019

One night stay with Viv Ktm was an unforgettable experience, the way we were welcome , making us so comfortable beautiful and so spacious room with high end amenities, very clean and new property, value for money and loved the SPA. I recommend this hotel for all if someone does not have something specific like casino or near to temple. some live bars seen nearby to visit but i was equipped my special stuff so skipped the same .

Date of stay: August 2019
VivantaKathmandu, General Manager at Vivanta Kathmandu, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Dear SUNIL B,

Reviewed September 4, 2019

I came to Nepal for a work assignment and was impressed by the hotel immediately. Very friendly and kind personnel, excellent service and hospitality. Unfortunately I got a severe stomach infection, but I was treated with extreme care and was taken care by the amazing personnel. Also, hotel is very stylish, clean, modern and had amazing view over to Himalayas. Very impressive,

• Trip type: Traveled on business
VivantaKathmandu, General Manager at Vivanta Kathmandu, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Dear AnneK1183,

Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

Very clean and modern place!! And all staffs are really like friend and they are like a family. I enjoyed when i was there! They helped for all my issues even when i moved my apartment at kathmandu!Thank you for everything...

Trip type: Traveled solo
VivantaKathmandu, General Manager at Vivanta Kathmandu, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

Dear BasakA59,