“Once again - superb experience with GAP Nepal!”
Review of GAP - Nepal

GAP - Nepal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore the physical and cultural jewels that Nepal has to offer. With physical landscapes ranging from rich subtropical forest to soaring snow-covered peaks, and with ethnic groups with a multitude of different backgrounds and speaking a host of different languages, Nepal is a Mecca of culture and magnificent vistas. In Nepal, you will find ancient cities exploding with temples and pagodas.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed September 24, 2017

During 18-30 April 2017, I organised my very first group tour to Nepal with GAP Nepal. It was fantastic experience both for me as an organiser, and a great experience for my group! We had excellent programme exploring the natural, cultural and spiritual beauty of Nepal, visited main Hindu and Buddhist temples in Kathmandu and Bhaktapur immersing into ancient spiritual and cultural traditions and gaining lots of knowledge and insights about the practices. We had beautiful opportunities to indulge on amazing nature of Nepal in Chitwan National Park and get very close encounter with various animals. Additionally we had two amazing day trekking and exploring the wonders of Nepali nature but also encountering wonderful local people during our hikes. We had our relaxing break in beautiful Pokhara enjoying stunning nature, early morning sunrise and viewing Himalayan tops, shopping and generally taking in that wonderful atmosphere of Pohkara. Before this tour I organised fundraising to help the children in a Tibetan refugee village near Pokhara and my friends at GAP Nepal were extremely helpful during the shopping in Kathmandu and also delivering the items for the children to Pokhara, without their support and help I would find it very difficult to organise that logistically. But generally I have to express my gratitude to GAP Nepal and its wonderful staff for making this tour smooth, trouble-free and easy! What a joy to work with a super friendly and professional team of people which are able to resolve immediately any issue without any stress and with great ease. I cherish and greatly value their friendliness, warm welcome and excellent organisational skills and look forward to work in the future with more tours!

Reviewed September 19, 2017

During my five week internship in Nepal, GAP Nepal planned a weekend trip for me to go to Pokhara. They suggested many good attractions for me to go to such as the Bat Cave and the World Peace Pagoda. They took care of all the details; not only did they book my bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara but they even drove me to the bus themselves. GAP Nepal even helped me to arrange a Bungee Jump! Overall my experience with GAP Nepal was amazing. They were helpful, professional, and exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

After being for 4 weeks in a school near Bakhtapur as a volunteer our friends from GAP Nepal organized a wonderful planed week for me and my friend in Pokhara. Thanks to them we were able to visit the best places in our short journey and do all the things we wanted to do (some trekking, paragliding, sightseeing, hiking, visit the city itself... ) all in just one week. We were very happy with the services ofered and the way they treated us. We will repeat for sure next time:)

GAPNepal, Owner at GAP - Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Thank you so much for your experience with GAPNepal. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

My children and husband including me loved the service they provided . My husband always a questionaire person but they never got irritated . They did their excellent job showing and explaining importance of every statues and building over there . It was a very productive vacation we had in nepal.

GAPNepal, Owner at GAP - Nepal, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

I visited nepal this summer after a very long time. They helped me and guided me very well.They are really professional and they made my tour really special .It was the best vacation i had . Definately will be continuing with them and recomending others to travel with them as they provide excellent service .

1  Thank swastika b

Thank you for joining with GAPNepal.