“Awful, Wouldnt even bring it home to my dog”
Review of Papa-Z's Pizza

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
CT
“Awful, Wouldnt even bring it home to my dog”
Reviewed October 4, 2008

The food took forever to arrive. When it did, it was cold. The pizza I had was frankly terrible. I think frozen self rising pizza's are better.They should be embarassed to call it a pizza place..... There are better pizza places relatively close I would suggest. Rossinis, Plum Tomato, Illianos, and on and on and on...

The enviornment also was not the best, While the waitress was friendly, others not so much. What ever happened to treating customers with respect?

Do you yourself and favor, keep on driving by, Youll hit another place in any direction you go......

2 Thank nursewratchet
belkaCT, manager at Papa-Z's Pizza, responded to this review, December 4, 2008
Really sorry to hear something like that - can't imagine why we could deserve this review. Hope that person gives us another shot and let us be at our best next time...