“Solo breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Clinton
Dover, New Hampshire
“Solo breakfast”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Good food, quick. Nothing fancy at all. I like it, I just wouldn't be excited to go back. It was VERY HOT...clean, plain breakfast food. A definite locals place. I needed a place that wasn't going to cost mucho $$$ and this was it. I was leaving my hotel (didn't feel like paying $38.00 for their Sunday brunch) and was going to stop off at the outlets in Clinton, so this was a no-brainer. Would I go out of my way to go back? Probably not. Would I eat there again if nearby? Probably.

Visited May 2013

Old Lyme, Connecticut
“Good atmosphere”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

I came here to meet a friend and I really enjoyed the place. The clocks were cute and I liked how they went off at the hour. I was there for 2 hours catching up with a friend and our food came quick. We got coffee, but we were never asked if we wanted a refill. The food was nothing special.

• Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“A good place for a breakfast with locals”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This Main Street restaurant is a breakfast and lunch place, although I think of it as breakfast. The portions are generous and freshly made. Blueberry pancakes fill the plate, although a side of bacon is just two thin strips. They warn you right on the menu that they use real butter on the bread (yay) and you have to ask for it dry if you want it that way. Homemade corned beef hash, grits, nice staff and hot tea and coffee. Reasonably priced. Heavy on the stuffed flamingos inside, it is a place that does not take itself too seriously. If you are looking for Hamptons flashy, this is not the place. It is warm, comfortable, has a wooden tic tac toe game on every table... the kind of place where the same people go every day.

• Visited March 2013
“Best breakfast around - bar none”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Been going to the coffee break for years --- love the pancakes and waffles --- Fran keeps a clean eclectic restaurant ---

CT
“Basic but tasty”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Need a quick,tasty breakfast? Then I would recommend Coffee Break.

The offerings are simple. I had the build your own omelet with cheese, spinach and mushrooms, fresh fruits and English muffin. My husband had eggs, grits and sausage. We both had. coffee. It was tasty and served pleasantly and promptly. Coffee was also refilled without waiting.

All this for only $17.00..What a deal!!

1 Thank Beth H