“Yummy!!!!”
Review of Beach Donut Shop

Beach Donut Shop
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Clinton
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I walk to beach donuts from my house, it is a two mile walk each way, so the donut goes down guilt free. The cinnamon/sugar donut us my favorite and I eat it on the walk home, licking the sugar off my fingers like a little kid! It truly makes me feel like summer used to be!

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for breakfast based on prior reviews, the donuts exceeded expectations. Not a ton of selections but what they make is excellent. The donuts are fresh, large, covered in icing and very inexpensive. With D&D so prevalent in CT its nice to see a place that actually cares about their product. My only knock was no high chairs in the place for kids and the person behind the counter couldn't have been less friendly. First bite if the donut and gulp of coffee made these minor things an immediate distant memory.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Once a year my parents rent a cottage down in Clinton. Almost every day they are vacationing they pickup some donuts from this location.

They absolutely rave about them!

So when visiting them one week I decided to give in and test them out.

I admit, they are pretty darn good. If you like that bakery fresh dough taste with no skimping on sweetness or fillings then this is the place to go. Fresh and tasty!

The assortment varies often so it is kind of nice not knowing exactly what it is that will be in that day.

Worth the stop!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Simply the best donuts around. Can't get any fresher. Service is top notch. Only complaint is having to decide what donut to get time after time! A must stop if in the area!

1  Thank kardiackid47
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was in the process of picking out Beach Donut Sour Cream Donuts at a local drug/grocery store display near where we live when the owner of Beach Donuts from Clinton came in to bring in a new supply and take out older boxes. He told me to wait, and then personally went through his delivery crate until he found a box of just made, 2 hours old, Sour Cream Donuts for me to take, instead. They must weigh 1/4 lb each with all the icing. My husband and polished them off in 2 days, they were so irrestable. Besides these, they have crullers and other donut flavors. These are the best donuts that we have had in years! I don't know if there is an actual store front in Clinton, but we will certainly find out this summer. In the mean time, we will continue to look for them in local stores.