“This is the epitome of a tourist trap”
Review of Log Cabin

Log Cabin
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Clinton
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I don't know who is writing the reviews for this place but I have a very different experience. The place is adorable from the outside. The service is pretty much diner style. The food is some of the worst i have ever had and very expensive for reheated frozen entrees or deep fried junk. I live in the area and the place is often busy but i can't imagine that people actually enjoy spending that kind of money for tasteless garbage!

3  Thank David S

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Huge portions of delicious Italian Food!! It's always vey busy and noisy and there is always a wait but worth it!

1  Thank demaria
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The food is aways sensational, fresh, hot, and plentiful. The specials are great and ofen they are something I've never tried before. Stopped in to get a meal to go this time, just to treat myself.

1  Thank Val D
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We just stopped in for Mother's Day, and we had a nice time. I always enjoy the food when we go here, and they do give you lots of food. They give you salad to start followed by zitti & marinara sauce, along with bread & butter. I ended up being pretty full before our food even arrived. We ordered the fried combination (fried clams, shrimp, calamari, etc), lobster ravioli, surf & turf, and stuffed shrimp. We all enjoyed our food & went home with leftovers. Our food came quickly which was great, since we were starving. There are definitely big portions! Our waitress was very friendly. A couple of the downsides to this place: it can get crowded, especially on a day like mother's day. There was a pretty long wait for our table, but it was absolutely packed. Overall, I do enjoy eating here & I will go back!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Excellent food but a little pricy. Definitely won't go there again

Been to Log Cabin? Share your experiences!