“Fantastic!”

Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Rocky's Aqua is located in Cedar Island Marina overlooking Clinton Harbor, Cedar Island and Long Island Sound. Enjoy the never ending activity with the constant boat traffic, the southwesterly trade winds on one of our two beautiful decks.
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I've been coming here with my family for over 4 years now. We have a boat at the marina and come here several times a week in the boating season. Rocky is always working hard, meeting and greeting regulars as well as newcomers. The atmosphere is always welcoming, the views fantastic and the food perfect. The staff are so helpful, friendly and fast! Highly recommended.

1  Thank Mrbeaks

Reviewed June 7, 2014

This restaurant has been a family favorite for years. Beautiful view of Cedar Island and the marina. Over the winter, Rocky had the place remodeled and updated. The dining room is now all along the marina side of the restaurant with picture windows. The food has only gotten better. The lobster rolls on the lunch menu are filled with succulent lobster and served with fries or coleslaw. The wait staff work well together. One of our party had a birthday, and was presented with a slice of decadent chocolate cake and a scoop of ice cream (which we all shared). Definitely worth another visit.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Just wanted to get out for an afternoon and ended up at Rocky's Aqua. We had a drink and some clams casino and just relaxed at the bar for a while.
What a nice place.
After seeing their video on you tube, I can't wait to go back for a meal.
Atmosphere is great and so is the staff. If you need to get away for an evening or an afternoon, this is the place.
Have fun!!!!
When I have my first meal here, I will update my review.
Thanks for reading

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Aqua is a popular restaurant overlooking the water. It is located on the wharf where you'll find sailboats of all sizes moored. There offer a fine selection of wines, beers and fresh seafood. The service was slower than we expected, however this was a busy weekend and the food was very well prepared. Prices are toward the high side. I noticed the Lobster Roll is a popular entree.

1  Thank Jill H
Reviewed May 22, 2014

On the dock at the marina in Clinton, Ct. This quaint place is always good and pleasant. No need to dress, but shirts and shoes required. Food is excellent for beach fare, and the bar is always happy and hopping. The fried clams are the beat on the shoreline. I've live here 38 years. I order the appetizer salad that come with 4 fried large clams, and I have never been unhappy. My 9 year old daughter did not like HER choice one night and the owner came over and sent her a desert of choice. Thats the additional bonus the owner is always visible, checks on tables and either re welcomes you for the year or introduces himself. He also checks that everything is okay. The staff is excellent. Attentive, but not hovering.

1  Thank BeachBaby187