“Great place!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Loved this place for both atmosphere and the delicious food. It is very busy on weekends but worth the wait. Their burgers are delicious and cooked to your specifications. Really, everything is great.

There are newer reviews for Chips' Pub III

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here for years! We have celebrated my birthdays here and enjoyed he balloon lady on Thursdays for the kids. Great bar to watch he game or hang with friends. Laid back atmosphere, could use a sprucing up though. Overall will come here for many more years!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The server was friendly and experienced. She refilled my water and gave us extras that we needed without a hitch. However, the food is average. I was looking forward to my pretzel bun (on my burger) however it was cold and unsavory. My fries weren't hot and my companion's onion rings were cold. The burger was good but nothing about the food was outstanding. I had excellent company which made it a pleasurable experience nonetheless.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was in the area to shop at Clinton Crossings factory outlets when I came across Chips, and was very happy I did. I had a delicious grilled chicken sandwich that was too much for me to finish. (Perhaps I shouldn't have eaten the popcorn the waitress brought to the table!) Although there's a bar there's plenty of seating that feels separate to it'd be a good stop for families. Service was prompt and friendly and I liked the funky décor. There's a nice outdoor seating area with a pretty water feature and plenty of parking in back.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

This is a local hot spot... good food, cute fun atmosphere and definitely family friendly! They even have a balloon lady on some nights for the kids. The bar scene is great here, nice bartenders and free popcorn ;)