“Stars eat here including Vinny PAZ 5 time world champ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ceniccolas Italian Deli & Pizzeria

Ceniccolas Italian Deli & Pizzeria
Ranked #33 of 41 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“Stars eat here including Vinny PAZ 5 time world champ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

Unreal / fresh !!!! Great service and food I highly recommend the food ! It's hard to find such great presentation and preparation the way they do it ! The have special Names sandwiches which makes it very fun and enjoyable !

• Visited January 2014

Hartford, Connecticut
“Exactly What I Was Looking For...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

As we were getting back into our car from the beach, I told my wife, that I wanted to grab lunch at "one of those mom and pop italian places" This place was exactly it, an owner that pours his heart into the restaurant, one of those great little places that you find yourself splitting 3 or 4 things just cause they look so good. Great friendly upbeat staff. Ordered a slice of cheese pizza for our 2 yr old and he cut it up in little strips without asking so she could eat it easier. **it's always the little things that make these places hit or miss.** This is a hit.

And ofcourse great italian food!

• Visited July 2013
Mystic Country, Connecticut
“Small on the Space, Big on the Taste!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is place is the most unassuming Italian deli that I have ever been too, but man is this place delicious! My wife and I saw a tiny sign for this deli after doing some shopping at the outlet stores down the road, and decided to give it a try....and we were not disappointed (in fact, we have been back twice since our first visit a month ago). At first glance, the place looks nothing more than a converted convenience store, but their menu is extensive and the chefs/owners are authentic italian americans, using old school recipes. Their Sicilian grinder (toasted) is full of fresh meats, veggies, and is topped with fresh fragrant basil in a homemade sandwich dressing. The sicilian grinder is enough to fill me up, and I can throw down some food. My wife prefers their chicken parm grinder on a hard roll with "Mudzarell" (she's italian as well, so it was fun to hear them speak together :) ) toasted. It's decent sized, but the sauce is out of this world good. We definitely recommend this deli to anyone in the Clinton area looking for an amazingly priced, and delicious, meal.

• Visited April 2012