“Great place and great staff!”

Indian River Marina
Ranked #3 of 13 things to do in Clinton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Miami Beach, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great place and great staff!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was just home visiting family for the weekend and my girlfriend and I were lucky to find this place online. We enjoyed it so much the first day paddle-boarding that we came back and kayaked in the morning. They give great tips about the area and are very accommodating. I would definitely go back to them on my next visit.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank WiseTraveler1974

West Suffield, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Wonderful people...wonderful day of kayaking”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We're considering buying kayaks but have never been on the water. So having seen an ad for Indian River Marina kayak rentals, I made a reservation. What a WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE! The folks were accomodating, pleasant and very knowledgeable. With handy laminated maps and some basic instruction, we were off for a great day on the water. I'm sure we'll go again to try different models. Thanks so much!

Visited June 2012
New Haven, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wow.......”
Reviewed September 10, 2011

A wonderful experience for kayakers of every level - beginners or advanced.
A choice of several, well kept kayaks. Owner is very helpful, rates are reasonable and boats are clean & comfortable.
I'll be returning!

NYC
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Try kayaking! Easy, great little marina, dedicated to vacationers who have never kayaked before.”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I've rented from them, and they're affordable and easy and friendly. They can help you select the right boat and you can stay out as long as you want to. You pay by the hour when you return. They provide the paddle and flotation jacket, and they tell you the basics of how to paddle. Fast, easy, simple, just a great day on the water, right near Meigs point in the Hamonassett state park and wildlife preserve.

The coastline is beautiful and full of various birds from cranes, herons, osprey and others. Bring binoculars and a camera.

I've bought 2 used boats from them at incredible prices. If you're small like me (5'0", 110 pounds) try the tribute 12. It's the boat I bought, designed for women. So comfortable!

Paddling is great. Anyone can do it. You'll be hooked right away!

Visited August 2011