“Never again will we waste our money”
Review of Cabo Tequila Grill - CLOSED

Cabo Tequila Grill
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We live near by and there are few restaurants to choose from. Cabo is the only Mexican place that is in the area and I am sure if they have any competition they would be out of business by now. The portions are small, the prices are too high, and the quality is not good. I ordered the cabo salad with shrimp. It was the size of a side salad and the shrimp were over cooked and there were only four. What a waste of $17. My husbands margaritas were small but they tasted ok. The kids menu consists of three items- the quesedilla we ordered was basically two triangle wedges and some rice on the side. No garnish or guacamole was on the side. This was the last time that we will ever go there.

3  Thank Meg M

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I'd been asking my fiancee to try this place for awhile now. Portions too small and prices too high. Drinks were good but that's about all. $8 for guacamole app and it was about the size of an ice cream scoop. I get that they are going for the "fine dining" Mexican restaurant but the food isn't up to par for the prices. Sorry but we won't be back.

1  Thank Maddair8
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Went to Cabo the other night for the first time in a few months. The margaritas that karen ( the bartender) made were fantastic, especially the ginger margarita if you love ginger like me! When I open the menu to my surprise had change! I got the grille mahi entree which comes with a poblano pepper stuffed with rice and shrimp, it was to die for. My husband got the terres steak which was cooked to perfection. All in all what I want to say is that this place is GREAT and is our favorite place to go!! We will be back, a lot!!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

My Husband and I visited Cabo and we LOVED LOVED everything starting with the chips and salsa to our margaritas and so on. Service was exceptional. The Bartender, Karen, really knows how to make a margarita and made sure we enjoyed ourselves. We started with the stuffed poblano pepper with shrimp and rice, it was delicious. We loved it so much we ordered the Grilled Mahi that also came with a stuffed poblano pepper. What a great combination. My husband had the Teres Steak which was cooked to perfection. We will definitely be back for more.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

My fiance and I have been to this restaurant twice now and needless to say the service was poor both times and our food took way to long to come out from the kitchen..and was Cold!!! The waitress (who was also the bartender) took forever to give us our check while we watched her stand behind the bar chatting with her girlfriends, and she totally ignored the fact that we didn't have anything left to drink. The prices are way too expensive and the portions are not very big. The chipotle bbq wings were way over sauced and were the meat was dry with no meat on them. The Carnitas which is a slow roasted pork was dry. We will not be back.