“Loved it”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Loved it”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Since i'm on the road all the time i'm always looking for a good Mexican restaurant. This place was definitely the best in the area. The Margaritas where fresh squeezed and the fajitas where fantastic. The manager was great, I never had to ask for refills or my food, she was always on top of it. I would go back if I was in the area.

Middletown, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We were quite pleased with the quality of the food and the service”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Quite frankly, this is one of the best Southwestern / Mexican restuarants this side of New Mexico.

Fabulous!!!

1 Thank B V
Westbrook, Connecticut, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We had a great time, food and drink were great”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

The food and service were fantastic and we stayed longer to enjoy the friendly bar scene.
Can't wait to go back again, five stars!

1 Thank Chris G
Deep River
“best margs anywhere”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Nice intimate place, good food, great margaritas, and the best folks working there. We are there every week, and have been pretty much since it opened.

1 Thank Jim06417
connecticut
“OK-just OK”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I love Mexican food and my husband kindly accepts this, so my mission is to always find a great spot for us to enjoy. It is a hard mission to find good mexican in this neck of the woods-I thought I had found it at Cabo, not so much! First the wait staff was alright-not too friendly, not so welcoming. Chips were crisp and salsa was fresh. We had the guacamole for an app which was fine. Our entrees were Carne Asada-I tried a bite of my husbands and it was well seasoned and served with rice and beans. I had the Grilled Salmon and it was so charred, I picked around the black char. The cut was also very strange-not a Salmon steak nor a filet of Salmon-more like a thick slant cut off of a large filet???Strange! It was accompanied by yellow squash saute and refried beans and rice. So, all in all it was OK-I wish it was something more, because the location and ambiance was so great. Has potential-owner should take note bc it is the only Mexican gig in town! Oh and when the bill came the waitress charged us for an extra 10 drink we did not order-real professional!

1 Thank connecticutjoe