“Best deli in the area by far”
Review of Michael's Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Michael's Deli
Ranked #9 of 52 Restaurants in Cheshire
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I knew this place existed for a number of years but never stopped in. A month or so I stopped by and tried it. Boy am I glad I did. This is the best breakfast/lunch deli in the area. The food is extremely fresh and tasty. I have been back many times since and will gladly patronize them repeatedly in the future. They have tables and chairs for dining in comfort. Thank you Mike and Alice for this great deli.

There are newer reviews for Michael's Deli

Reviewed August 24, 2010

Unique menu, everything is delish. Breakfast melt sandwich is the best. I have tried almost everything on the menu and have not yet been disappointed. They always have daily specials.

Been to Michael's Deli? Share your experiences!