“Mediocre at best”

Paul's Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 52 Restaurants in Cheshire
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Just ok. Nothing special at all. Would rather go to a "regular" diner- the food would be better. Just on the bland side.

There are newer reviews for Paul's Restaurant

Reviewed December 2, 2011

I frequent Paul's diner often. it is especially convenient to be getting my car washed next door while having a delicious meal that is served and cooked quickly. The owner and his wife are often at the restaurant ensuring that the patrons are satisfied. The food is perfectly cooked even when my "hard-to-please" family is making our unusual requests. Additionally, the staff are so attentive and friendly. Finally, each time we visit, the restaurant has been clean and our check affordable. We eat at Paul's almost every week and pray they never go out of business...

1  Thank Andrea A
Reviewed September 23, 2010

Just stopped in after being away several years and nothing has changed, same great food! and reasonable prices for the quality of food, nice servers..Had the Paul's Original Veggie Buger and a chocolate shake, Great!

1  Thank pat_baker97
Reviewed August 15, 2010

Breakfast is very good and the price is reasonable.

1  Thank Shamitz
Reviewed July 1, 2009

live in town, friend from work wasn't feeling well so we went to pauls for lunch..soup and crackers. everything was great until she got a whole vertebra in her mouth. We brought it to the attention of our server and the response was " what do you want me to do" and she looked at us like we brought the vertebra with us. When I paid the bill the owner asked how was lunch and I informed him that there was a little to much of the chicken in the soup, he also did not seem to care. We paid the bill and left a 20% tip as we always do. We/ I will never go back and tell everyone I know how they just didn't seem to care. She went home sicker, lucky she didn't vomit on the table/ this piece was about 2" inches across. she would definitely have choked on it