“Pricey but really good food”
Review of Luca Ristorante - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I have been to Luca several times, mostly for lunch but I did manage dinner on a Friday night too. The food has always been very good and service spot on. Just went for lunch and tried the Wild Salmon cajun style with avocado salsa and parmesan rissotto which was a special for the day. It was excellent. The pricing is a little more expensive than some other restaurants in the area for dinner but there are specials offered and they are well worth the visit.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The atmosphere is very nice inside the restaurant. The owner is very friendly and so are the waitstaff. Ladies night is a wonderful deal. I would go back again.

1  Thank Michele C
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The service was wonderful. Very attentive waiter (Marc) and the busboy was always spot on with water, bread, clearing plates, etc.

The food was very good and priced well. Lobster mac & cheese could have (of course--we are lobster lovers) used more lobster and I would have preferred small, nonpareil capers to the large ones on the chicken piccata, but both dishes were very, very good.

The host was very friendly and welcoming. I would definitely recommend!

1  Thank 06410cheshirect
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I was very pleasantly surprised to visit Luca and find a special menu. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday there is a three course dinner for $16.00. The choices are many and food was delicious. Nice to dine with good food, good service, pleasant ambiance and tablecloths!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I had an event here on a Sunday...unbelievable service, excellent food, great prices. It takes a lot to impress me; and I'm impressed! I'd recommend this restaurant any day!