“Luca revisited”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I was very pleasantly surprised to visit Luca and find a special menu. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday there is a three course dinner for $16.00. The choices are many and food was delicious. Nice to dine with good food, good service, pleasant ambiance and tablecloths!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I had an event here on a Sunday...unbelievable service, excellent food, great prices. It takes a lot to impress me; and I'm impressed! I'd recommend this restaurant any day!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

On an out of town business trip I stopped in with 5 colleagues and sat at the bar. Our food wasn't that bad only had salads and meatball appetizers but the service was slow, unprofessional and unknowledgeable. Bartender had to make drink three times. She clearly is new.

1  Thank Kellbell109
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We went to Luca for brunch last Sunday. It was very good. Lots of choices. Everything was fresh and hot. Staff very accommodating...we were there over 2 hours and they needed our table for a large bridal shower. They politely moved us to another table,poured more coffee and said stay as long as you like. We will definitely return.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I went to Luca for brunch last Sunday. It had very good selections and at a very good price. They had breakfast food and lunch. I liked the desserts also- tiramisu, Italian cakes, baklava, etc. We were given mimosa, bloody mary, champagne, or soda while we ate. The service was very, very good. My husband had an omelet made with everything and it was delicious. We would like to come back again and try the other menus.