“Outstanding!”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
CT
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Wow! This is an excellent restaurant! After reading reviews on different sites, I decided to try it, and we were not disappointed. The outside looks just like an old house, but the inside is well-decorated. The food was outstanding and the presentation also well done. One of us had the roast pork tenderloin, which was fantastic, and one of us had the Jumbo Lump Crab Mac & Cheese, which they didn't particularly care for. The Pork Spring Roll was incredible! The fried calamari was a generous serving and was excellent. The desserts were outstanding as well. The service from beginning to end was first-class and the food was obviously fresh. Overall a great experience and we would definitely go back again.

• Visited March 2013

Anchorage, Alaska
“What a gem!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Husband and I had lunch here over President's weekend and it was delightful. My tuna tartare was excellent - fresh and tasty. Hubby's salad was the same. The wine list was more extensive than anticipated, it was nice finding sweeter wines as our preference. The only downside was service - the hostess was MIA when we arrived, so the bartender told us to sit anywhere. The hostess then realized we were there but still sat another party after us, and served them first. The bartender ended up waiting on us, meaning we were second banana after he served folks their drinks. Otherwise this was a great experience.

• Visited February 2013
“Totally surprised!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has been on our "bucket list" for a long time now. We needed some where new to go and this was our first choice today. We were immediately welcomed and we asked to be seated at the bar. Perfect choice for us. We love eating at a bar. The bartender was great. The beverage menu and menu were well thought out. I am grain-free and I have never had so many choices. They stock Hangar Vodka which is my all time favorite vodka, on the rocks no fruit-outstanding! The appetizers and main courses were amazing and so delicious. I did not want the visit to end. To finish this fantastic dining experience I had Jackson Trigg's Ice Wine that I rarely find in a restaurant. Absolutely the only way to finish this delightful Sunday afternoon. We will definitely be returning to this restaurant. Also, the fresh flower arrangements were beautiful! Could not have experienced a better afternoon! Thank you for a fantastic dining experience...we will be back.

Naples, Florida
“Mouth watering fare”
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I was very much looking forward to another meal here with our party of three. We started off with delicious duck confit and tuna tartar. Both were succulent. We shared two salads out of four choices. My favorite had blur cheese, pecans, dark lettuce , bacon and more. Entrees included two of the smaller plates . I had a slightly spicy crab mac and cheese which i loved. The ladies had the hangar and flat steaks which they raved about. We shared the chocolate cobbler. Oo la la. Cannot wait till next time

Connecticut
“FABULOUS!!!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

FABULOUS!!! Another delicious meal at Gabrielle s last night (10/13/12). This is my favorite restaurant, hands down. Chef Jason Groten is so creative with flavors and combinations. I have never eaten anything at this restaurant that I didn t love. So much flavor on one plate; always perfectly complimenting each flavor. The staff are also awesome, very accommodating. Thank you staff and Chef Groten!

• Visited October 2012