“Another great meal at the Fish House!”

Saybrook Fish House
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bristol, Connecticut
“Another great meal at the Fish House!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The wife took me here for my birthday the other day. It was a great experience as usual, great service, food was cooked perfectly. If we want a good meal, we can always count on this restaurant for a great experience! I would highly reccommend this restaurant to any seafood lover!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank bbassett

Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Great place for lunch or dinner”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch with a friend at the Saybrook Fish House this past Thursday. The service was excellent, as was the food. The clam chowder and the fish and chips were both great. The atmosphere was nice as well. The portions were large. Overall, just a great lunch.

• Visited July 2014
Bloomfield, New Jersey
“Employee birthday celebration”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

My husband invited me to come along. There were six of us and with no reservation they were seated right away. The waitress was very attentive to our needs.
We enjoyed our drinks, appetizers and food. I had the fish and chips which was fine. The specials had an amazing presentation.
I'm not a big seafood lover, so once in awhile is fine with me. I definitely suggest that you give it a try :)

• Visited May 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful fish”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

The fish here is quite great. Some dishes are certainly better than others, but their specials are almost always a knockout!

Shelton, Connecticut
“Mothers day treat”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Returned to this restaurant for a Mothers day get together. Had a reservation so no wait at all. Prompt and attentive service. We had appetizers and full meals. The salad and bread were as good as we remembered. The seafood was served piping hot and perfectly cooked. It's has always been an enjoyable experience here in the past and this trip met all our expectations. We will return whenever we are in the area.

Visited May 2014