“A great seafood experience”

Saybrook Fish House
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bristol, Connecticut
“A great seafood experience”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I went to the Saybrook Fish House for lunch today. We had been there before and were always happy with our meals. Today was no exception, if fact, it was the best meal I have ever had there! The service was fabulous, the waitress was still training but did a great job. All food arrived at the proper time and was delicious. Once again, I would recommend this restaurant to anybody who loves seafood!

• Visited June 2013

Canton, Connecticut
“Mostly very good”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My wife and I visited on a Saturday evening and decided just to sit at the bar for dinner. The service was excellent. Both bartenders were extremely busy, but smiling and attentive. Mushroom caps appetizer stuffed with crabmeat very good, and my wife anjoyed a house salad with salmon. Only downside was the clam chowder. The broth was thick and tasty, but there was nothing in it. Literally one clam and no potatoes, and I didn't think it was worth ruining an evening over to complain about it. Have had it before and it was excellent.

• Visited May 2013
Bristol CT
“great seafood dinner”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I went for my birthday last month, and everything was delicious. I had a wonderful baby green salad and fish cooked perfectly.

Visited March 2013
Canton, CT
“Great Fried clams!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We love the Fried Clams at Saybrook Fish House. Very fresh and tender and the tarter sauce is perfect. The dinners come with a nice salad and the house garlic dressing is awesome! Prices are not low but it is a nice once in a while treat for us. ($20 per person with soda, tax and tip)

• Visited March 2013
“Food is great and service is impeccable.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed. I typically go on a Monday and love the atmosphere. The servers are personable and make the dining experience enjoyable. The food is great and we have enjoyed every visit this far. We watched our server go the extra mile and hold the door open for her elderly customers. Would definitely recommend this place to everyone of all ages.

Visited April 2013