“No matter what you get at Joe Pizza, it's always good!”
Review of Joe Pizza

Joe Pizza
Ranked #22 of 40 Restaurants in Canton
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Every year at this time I return to the Canton area with friends for a hobby event, and we invariably end up at Joe Pizza. Generally I always order and enjoy their excellent brick-oven pizza, but this year I felt like something different. At the recommendation of one of my friends, I ordered their char-grilled cheeseburger with grilled onions, and the three of us split a gigantic order of eggplant fries.

The fries arrived with a generous sprinkling of grated parmesan and a very tasty bowl of tomato sauce for dipping. Light, crispy, and bursting with flavor, I was amazed at how good they were. The three of us polished them off with ease, despite the size of the portion. My burger was fantastic---burger perfection. A nice char-grilled taste, excellent fried onions, juicy, perfectly cooked, perfect bun, exactly right.

We were so happy with the experience that the next day an even larger group returned there for dinner the next day. I ordered the pulled pork special, which was juicy, flavorful, with plenty of tender pulled pork on another great bun, and it came with good pickles and a very good cole slaw. I had a couple of micro brew draft beers with it and again thoroughly enjoyed the meal.

My friends ordered all kinds of food, including various kinds of oven-toasted subs that defied any one person to finish them (but they did!), and the fellow next to me received one of the largest (and best looking!) Calzones I've ever seen! It was so large I had to ask him what it was. He ate it with gusto, a very impressive eating performance, and clearly he enjoyed it as well.

Service was prompt and courteous, and there were no issues getting separate checks for our large party of folks, unlike some other places. I would heartily recommend Joe Pizza for, well, anything! It would appear that no matter what you order there, it's just great. Pricing is very reasonable, particularly considering the portions.

1  Thank Pete R