“very good cupcakes and special orders”
Review of Cake Gypsy

Cake Gypsy
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Canton
Cuisines: American
Description: Bakery
Description: Bakery
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I ordered 100 cupcakes for my daughter's graduation party in 4 different flavors. They custom decorated them and let me use their cupcake display stands for my party.

The cupcakes are moist and very tasty. I would go back more often but they are only open a couple of days a week.

1  Thank bhappy50

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is my "go-to" place when I need to bring dessert anywhere. The prices are reasonable and they look and taste amazing. I love the peanut butter and jelly ones the best.

2  Thank ART9099
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Very disappoining. Staff was extremely rude. I simply asked if I could order a birthday cake and the response I got was "they did high end scupted cakes, $100.00 and up." I asked if I could see some and was basically told "I probably wasn't interested."

What a cake snob.

15  Thank lisa d
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I ordered a birthday cake from the Cake Gypsy shortly after she opened. I asked for an Eeyore design and wanted it the next day. The owner stayed late and created a beautiful cake. It was expensive but worth the money- beautiful and tasy. She no longer makes smaller birthday cakes but I've stopped in several times to grab a few cupcakes for a special after-dinner desert. She is so amazing! The cupcakes are gorgeous and so tasty! I really recommend this place!

2  Thank susiedreamer
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I have tried probably every type of cupcake from the cake gypsy. She has some of the most inventive, delicious cupcakes. They are absolutely adorable. While sometimes a bit over-sweet, you can't find anything like them in the area. Says they do birthday parties and make your own cupcake too! She doesn't have a lot of hours open, but stop in sometime and try something from behind the counter.

1  Thank 578,105,710

Been to Cake Gypsy? Share your experiences!