“Yummy diner food”
Review of Dish n' Dat

Dish n' Dat
Reserve with OpenTable
Dish n' Dat is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Shoppes at Farmington Valley (Rt 44)
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Not the cheapest place, but they do a great job with the diner concept! Their pancakes are divine and I had the best sandwich with Brie and apples! Give it a try!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The menu is as extensive as any NJ diner along the the Turnpike. Wait staff are friendly. Quality of food varies by the complexity of the meal. Breakfast foods are exactly what you want from a diner, with coffee to match. My tomato soup and grill cheese were warm and tasty. The burger looked good and the fries are delicious. There is outdoor seating and sometimes live music in the separate bar area. This restaurant is part of a shopping area that includes a book store, clothing stores and gift shops. Head here for a weekend lunch or early dinner and enjoy some shopping while you are there.

1  Thank PDK5
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Asked for very hard eggs for Benedict. Came runny and sent back in the meantime my family was just about done eating by the time eggs came back. My home fries were cold not even like warm. I requested the other option of fruit to replace my home fries. Fruit was not fresh and was soggy. Didn't eat that either. Very pricy! Unpleasant experience.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We had an enjoyable family dinner. It is decorated in a 60's diner theme and they play oldies music. My husband and I started by sharing a bowl of chicken soup with matzoh balls. We then both ordered omelets- serve breakfast all day. I had the healthy omelet - it had lots of vegetables. Our daughter ordered soup(same one we did) and a grilled cheese sandwich. The portions were generous as well as tasty. We skipped dessert because we were all to full. In addition we had very good service.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

We were headed to a live music event in Collinsville and needed a good, quick dinner. Being from out of town and not familiar with the area, I did a little research on-line. The first place we found was closed for a private event. Expanded my search area and hit upon this place. As a cook and a foodie, I tend to be picky about the food I pay others to cook for me. The menu had a good, diner-like variety. The atmosphere was a little bit too "Jetsons " for me, but hey -- you can't eat atmosphere.
Niki, our waitress, was friendly, enthusiastic and clearly enjoyed her job. The burger, hand formed, house aged and ground from a blend of beef, was hands down the BEST burger I ever had ( and yes, I've even had a kobe beef burger ).

The taste of the beef itself really needed nothing, however, I opted to smother mine in bacon and mac-n-cheese. Thoroughly gluttonous and gloriously delicious!! The mac-n-cheese was home made from REAL cheese and the bacon was thick cut, real smoked and perfectly cooked.
Fries were fresh and hand-cut. Crisp, not soggy, not greasy. Whole deli pickles on the side :)

I couldn't finish the burger and I couldn't take it with me to the show but I told Niki that I'd really like to take it with me and lick it once in awhile!! LOL. Yup, that good.

Been to Dish n' Dat? Share your experiences!