“Excellent pizza, unparalleled service”
Review of Johnny's Pizza

Johnny's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Johnny's is a staple for us. We always treat all of our houseguests to Johnny's. Whether they're from New Hampshire, New York or Nashville, they invariably love the warmth and authenticity of this restaurant. The owner takes customer service to a level rarely seen these days. That attitude flows through to his entire staff. The waitresses are friendly, the kitchen staff always wave and smile to me. The kitchen staff even carried my large take-out order to my car for me one time. It's great to see Johnny's son following in his father's proverbial customer service footsteps, which guarantees that we will be able to enjoy Johnny's for years to come.

I could probably live on Johnny's pizza, with its perfectly cooked crust and generous (and fresh) toppings. Thinking about the satisfying heft of each hot, perfectly cheesy piece is enough to make me drool. Guess what I'm having for dinner tonight!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

The people working there tried to make you feel like family, and they did anything they could do accommodate you while waiting for food. They remembered us when we came back and appreciated our business.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Vegetarian pizza cooked using fresah vegetables, not overcooked. Nice doughy well cooked crust..not soggy

Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is my family's absolutley favorite place to eat. Food is the best, service is great, and the atmosphere is excellent. Very clean and food couldnt be any better. I have never had a meal from this place that I didnt like and the Johnny treats every person that walks in the door like family.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

The owner greets every customer that walks in the door and is personable and friendly. The pizza here is great, as are the grinders. It's a great place to stop for a quick lunch or dinner.