All reviews dunkin donuts plenty of hot water place to stay state park room was clean attending a wedding road noise would definitely stay here again would highly recommend this hotel free wifi a king size bed good size convenient location coffee maker manny motel microwave
Reviewed August 22, 2018

The duration of our stay kept needing to change. The owners of the Quiet Corner Inn always made us feel comfortable and worry free about our stay. They truly know the definition of hospitality. I would recommend this property because I know how the owners care about their guests and the property too - It is very well maintained.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
quietcornerinn, Owner at Quiet Corner Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review and your kind words. We strive to exceed our guest expectations and are so pleased when you let us know we have.

Regards,

Reviewed August 18, 2018

Was in the process of moving to the area and had to extend the duration of my stay a couple times. Manny, the owner was very accommodating and gave me a great rate. Rooms were well maintained and clean and the bed was comfortable. Very little noise made it in from the street so I had no issues sleeping. The fridge and microwave worked well and several nearby restaurants as well as the Walmart made it easy to find anything I needed. For the price this place cannot be beat. Will definitely recommend it to any friends and family that come to visit.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
quietcornerinn, Owner at Quiet Corner Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear Jack,

Thank you for the great review and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us

Thanks again for staying, hope to see you soon.

Regards,

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Arrived late after a long flight and the owner was friendly and welcoming. Drive up to park right in front of your room. This place is a classic, old school, roadside motel. The rooms are very clean with a large desk area and A/C wall unit. Plenty of hot water for a relaxing shower. There is a soda machine outside for easy access. The ice machine is inside the small lobby, so get some before they lock up for the night. The couple who own/manage this establishment are charming.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018

Very clean and quiet rooms. A place you need for a quiet stay, a comfortable bed and an excellent management and staff! WalMart, McDonalds, Dunkin Donuts, gas stations, churches and an interstate highway and a lot more within a mile. Awesome for short and week long accommodations.

I have stayed here twice and would look forward to staying here again.

Room Tip: One floor only and excellent access to parking.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I am a professional musician and I stayed here when my group entertained for a wedding reception. The room was neat and tidy but the customer service was top-notch. Here is my story: three days after I checked out I realized I left s very expensive pair of imported boots in my room. I reluctantly called the hotel and sure enough Manny said they were turned it to the office. He helped me arrange for FedEx to pickup and deliver them, while keeping in contact with me all along the way. Manny Patel is the definition of customer service. Thanks Manny!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
quietcornerinn, Owner at Quiet Corner Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Bryan,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Quiet Corner Inn. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! We work hard to ensure every guest feels valued, cared for, and respected.

We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Best,