WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brookfield
Plattsburgh, New York
“Business Regular”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have stayed here about 3-5 days a week for the last few months, as a regular traveling business. I've stayed at quiet a few hotels/inn's but this one surpasses the average. Very friendly staff, and warm welcoming smiles. Very, very clean and reasonably priced! What really separates this place from the average is the staff; I had to spend Thanksgiving away from my family and they had a sign that said "We're not just a hotel, this is a family." and that's exactly how they made me feel.
Thank you for your service, look forward to returning next week.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Bennardo, Manager at Newbury Inn, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Newbury Inn. and for being such a loyal guest. I am happy it feels like family when you visit us! We take great pride in our property and our staff. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Newbury Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Susquehanna, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have stayed at this motel a couple of weeks each year for 10 years. Very comfortable bedding. Quite and friendly. This is a nice place to overnight or stay if you are working in the area. My biggest complaint is the TV. They are nice LCD TV's but it takes forever for the picture to display when you change the channel. Great coffee, bagels and muffins in the morning.

Room Tip: The suites out back are very nice but a little expensive for where it is.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bennardo, General Manager at Newbury Inn, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. . Your feedback is important to us. The staff and I are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Newbury Inn, Brookfield, CT. Please visit us again when in the area.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

This isn't a bad option if you need a room for a short stay in the Danbury, CT area. The Inn was hard to locate at night even with GPS. Bed was comfortable and room was well appointed for a value option.

• Stayed August 2013
      Cleanliness
Bennardo, General Manager at Newbury Inn, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
We want to thank you for staying at the Newbury Inn. We appreciate your positive review. Please come and visit us when you are in the area again.

Cortland, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

The outside didn't look like much but the rooms had recently been renovated and were very clean. No vent fan in the shower room did make it bit steamy and I wish that had been part of the reno. Managers very friendly and nice. Breakfast was okay but overall for the price we found everything to be fine and would stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for posting your feedback regarding your experience at the Newbury Inn in Brookfield, CT . Your feedback is important to us and we are very pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and found our hotel and team members welcoming.

When in the area again please visit us again.

N ewbury Inn
Douglas, Massachusetts
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband & I travel quite a bit & it takes a LOT for me to really complain & take the time to right a review such as this, however, I have to agree with the traveler who said there was "Lots to improve." We were on the first floor. The door to our room had a gape at the bottom large enough to let in a mouse and other creepy crawly things. The toilet leaked. The carpets were so completely disgusting that I wouldn't allow my infant daughter on the floor. From simply walking around barefoot in our room for a little while, my feet were black & sticky. Friends of ours were staying in a room upstairs & they were informed they couldn't lock their door as it didn't work. We checked in on a Friday & out on Monday. Both Saturday & Sunday morning housekeeping was knocking on my door between 8-8:30am. On Sunday they even let themselves in when I didn't answer right away as my daughter & I were sleeping. Their groundskeepers were weed whacking & mowing outside our room early in the morning as well (8am). The positives: they are conveniently located & reasonable, their front staff were pleasant & they had a nice continental breakfast.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is very important to us. I do apologize for any inconvenience you had during your stay at the Newbury Inn. Since your review we met with the housekeeping staff and the maintenance staff to discuss the issues. We are making sure we resolve it immediately.
When coming to the area again I hope you give us another try.Please email me when you are in the area again and I will make sure your stay is perfect.

Regional GM

Travelers are raving about these Brookfield hotels

Stockton, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

The Newbury Inn suited our needs very nicely. We had a family reunion in New Milford CT, and this motel was the most convenient in the area. It is close to New Milford and Danbury and several other small towns in the area. The rooms are very clean, average size quiet, and the rates are very reasonable. The property is a non-smoking area. The continental breakfast is quite adequate. The young ladies at the reception desk were friendly and helpful. This was our second time at the motel and we will stay there again on our next trip to CT.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Bennardo, General Manager at Newbury Inn, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a wonderful review and being a loyal guest of ours. I truly appreciate my guests feedback. It is very important to me. Thank you also for the positive feedback on my staff. They have been with us for many years.

Please visit us again soon!

fufu58
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

The Newbury Inn is a convenient place to stop for the night. This past weekend it was nice to check-in with out walking thru the smokers haze outside the office which we have experienced in the past. We usually get up very early to get back on the road, therefore miss the breakfast. Dunkin' Donut is just down the street.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Bennardo, General Manager at Newbury Inn, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit and for taking the time to write about your recent experience at our hotel. I want to thank you for staying at the Newbury many times. I truly appreciate it. Visit us again real soon!

Newbury Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury
Ethan Allen Hotel
Ethan Allen Hotel
#2 of 15 in Danbury
Hilton Garden Inn Danbury

Been to Newbury Inn? Share your experiences!