“Great Food”

Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great food, family run. The decor is old , that's the only problem. Waiters were great, and they have a nice lunch special Mon thru Fri.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

My friends and I stopped here as we were passing through. What an amazing find. Excellent food and service. Definately will be back if we ever find ourselves here again.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Everything is amazing at Rocco's. When my sister is in town its all she talks about. I have never gotten a bad pizza from the place. If you look at every other Rocco's review around the united states, No one says anything bad. I have yet to find one dish I wasn't happy about! OMGGGGGGGG!!!!

Reviewed May 9, 2011

We had a party for my children in Rocco's private room - it was spectacular. The food exceeded my expectations. Everything was delicious: appetizers, salad, penne, chicken, eggplant...the wait staff was very attentive & pleasant. It was a wonderful party - all my guests were pleased! We would definitely recommend. The prices were very reasonable as well.

Reviewed March 22, 2011

Rocco's is our go-to restaurant for pizza. WE are New Yorkers living in Brookfield CT and we had a really time finding good pizza in CT. Rocco's is GREAT! We even had a birthday party there and hte food was amazing, the prices very reasonable.