“Delicious take-out”

Add it.
Moon Star Chinese Kitchen
Ranked #25 of 63 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Newtown, Connecticut
“Delicious take-out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

I've been in Connecticut for about 2 months or so now and was not sure where to go for Chinese Take-out. After checking various review sites I decided to give Moon Star a try. It's not exactly in my town but it's close enough and I was in the area. I placed my order by phone, the person I spoke to was friendly and advised 10 minutes my order to be ready. I showed up just about 10 minutes later and my food was just getting boxed up. Clean place, friendly staff, best for take out as there's not really any seating (which I knew from other review sites). I ordered the General Tso's lunch special which came with soup or soda and rice (I opted for pork fried rice and wonton soup). The 3 dumplings in the soup were giant and very good. The fried rice and chicken were delicious. The sauce was a bit different from what I'm used to but was very good. For just under 7.00 I had a very filling lunch and next time I have a Chinese craving I'll be headed back to Moon Star!

• Visited April 2013