“Best Bakery our area has ever had”
Review of Layla's Bakery - CLOSED

Layla's Bakery
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Bakery is an understatement. You can get great breakfast and lunch choices. And yes, it is the bakery products that are above the top. The cinnamon roll is light and airy, brioche dough? Scones, muffins, napoleons, cakes, quiches and more are all excellent. You have to try this place. Yes, the prices are higher than the chain stores but the quality supercedes anything in this area. Your taste buds will thank you even if your waist does not.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Not only is this a great bakery, but the sandiches we had for take out were the best gourmet sandwiches we have every had. Nice ambiance and European feel. Fresh bread and great coffee. Can't wait to try the Sunday Brunch. We really needed a real bakery where everything is made from scratch. Now we have it.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stopped in today while my son was at swim practice. I had no idea it was a restaurant as well as a bakery. Everything in the case looked fantastic, cakes, pastries, breads, croissant, etc. The blackboard behind the register touted all kinds of yummy breakfast and lunch items, including egg dishes, crepes...and on and on... I love a good scone and theirs looked fabulous. I got the blueberry, bursting with very fresh berries. This was not a leaden scone, but a fresh, moist yet appropriately crumbly delight. I enjoyed it with an excellent cup of coffee. People streamed in this Sunday morning and I could tell from the reactions of the staff, that there were many "regulars". I can't wait to go back and try something else, bring my family, and order my birthday cake - happy to be an August baby! I'd encourage everyone to head to Layla's instead of anywhere else for brunch. It's adorable and delicious.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Enjoyed another great Sunday brunch at Layla's bakery. They have great bread but to call it a bakery doesn't seem to describe all of the great food they offer.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

fresh bread good coffees breakfast lunch early dinner
all reasonable in price great quality
had breakfast and food was hot and tasty
love freah rye or sourdough nice to have a non supermarket non chain (paneras )choice I like to support local business