“Friendly staff but always a line”
Review of Panera

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I called ahead and ordered food for pick-up, knowing that their line are long at lunchtime. Glad I did. Then a friend showed up and I wanted to dine-in w/her, so the cashier was nice enough to offer me real plates/utensils vs the boxes and plastic items in my bag. She didn't have to do that, but it was nice to know that she offered. I ate out of my to-go items, no big deal. This place needs more seating as it's always busy and full there.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Everyone knows the Panera formula. But the McDonalds of coffee bakeries only seems to get worse over time. Most food items are heavily processed, bland, and disappointing. Even the breads, which look and smell good when you walk in, fail to impress.

Skip it. Go support any local business instead.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

the rest is below average. everything i tried there was slapped together with no love. the apples i received were always mushy . sour dough bread is the best there though

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Panera is always good and they have such nice breads and soups and salads. I don't know if they are all low fat, but they taste great

Reviewed January 5, 2013

This location is very consistent with their food and take out breads and pastries. We have eaten in and taken out many times. The hot panini's are great and the soups are excellent.