“Classic Five Guys”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #30 of 64 Restaurants in Brookfield
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

If you know Five Guys, then you know what to expect. This location gives consistent Five Guys service and food.

If you have never been to Five Guys, GO! Really good, and generous burgers. The beef has never been frozen, and patties are hand-formed Fries are awesome -- prepared in peanut oil, so they taste different from a typical burger place -- and again, you get lots! DH likes the Cajun-spiced fries

This is counter service, not table service, so you have to fetch your own. There is a little bit of a wait, because your food is cooked to order But the counter people are pleasant, and the experience overall is good.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We've always loved 5 Guy's but it was just too much food for my diet. Now with the smaller fries maybe I'll eat less. My one complaint would be it is just too loud in the restaurant, maybe they could do something to tone it down.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

...that I've ever been to - - and I've been to a few in different states. This place was D-I-R-T-Y and disorganized. The people working there had dirty uniforms and the ice machine wasn't working and they were bringing out ice (from God knows where) in a brown plastic bin and for that we had to wait 20 min. as we were ready to leave. There was nothing good about this place. I was so disappointed (my niece really wanted to go there) that I was considering call their 800 # to tell them that someone should come check this place out. Five Guys is better than MacDonald's but cannot come close to In and Out. That said, on the East Coast where there are no In and Out restaurants, go to Five Guys - just NOT the one in Brookfield.

1  Thank Puffmome
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The menu may be limited, but the product is always tasty. The fries are amazing at all the Five Guys and the burger (what they're know for) are quite good. If you dislike greasy burgers, Five Guys is probably not your place. I would definitely try it before you turn your back though.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great fresh burgers! Huge servings...french fries were good too. Love all the toppings on the burgers that they offer!