“Awesome Memphis Ribs!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Danbury, Connecticut
“Awesome Memphis Ribs!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Went with my girlfriend of 2 years for our anniversary dinner. The service was really quick, we got seated outside and fed some ducks while waiting for our order. The Memphis ribs were DELICIOUS. We then had a few cold beers and kicked off a round of Mini-Golf in the back! Great night overall.

• Visited September 2012

Charlotte, North Carolina
“It's BBQ People, lets not over think this”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I really enjoyed my meal. I got the Brisket, collard greens and chilli. Others had different sides, the chips are good as are the sweet potato fries. They were out of the mac n cheese that night. The flavor is good, the sauce is served on the side, they could put it on the table in bottles and that would be better. But if you want a simple BBQ and a beer, just go!

Visited April 2012
New Fairfield, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not the place for Ribs!!!”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Decided to go here after getting a gift certificate for $25. So we decided to order the $26.95 full rack of ribs, (slow cooked and at low temp.)a la carte + fries and onion ring combo. and for my son the chicken nuggets on a stick??? w/fries. With 3 sodas. The ribs were like trying to chew leather!! the rest of the food was O.K. who could mess up deep frying nuggets fries and onion rings??? These ribs were definately NOT slow cooked. I expressed my disappointment to our waitress who said she'd let them know. Anyway the bill comes $48.00 GIMME A BREAK !!!! First and last time I go here!!! By the way the mini-golf wasn't even open. The other reason why we went here.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Jake K
Danbury, CT
“Never been disappointed.”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

My wife and I go to RW's frequently and the food is always great. My wife usually gets the ribs and I like the burnt tips.

• Visited January 2012
Brookfield, Connecticut
“Don't bother”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

We are huge lovers of bbq. Having lived in the south for a number of years we have a real good taste of bbq beef, pork. Unfortunately, this is not the place to expereince authentic southern style bbq. Tried the Memphis style ribs with great disappointment. They were not Memphis style ribs. We also tried the pulled pork sandwich and to our disbelief the pork was not pulled. It was a slab of pork that appeared to be ripped off a pork butt and left as a chunk or slab of pork. Very dissapointed. If you are looking for real down home good bbq, don't bother. We live in the area and will never go back. It's too bad, we would love to have a local good bbq place. Oh yea, forgot to mention, the waitress listed the available beers and proceeded to retrun to tell us they only have two beers available, which neither was a good beer choice to have with bbq meal. Bbq without good beer?

• Visited August 2011