“fantastic restaurant”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #69 of 139 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 1, 2013

great food, at a good price,,,, never had a bad dinner there,,, give gift cards to all my friends at holidays!!!

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The advertised special of lobster tail and sirloin steak combo indicates a nice, thick, juicy steak cooked to your liking.
The lobster was as expected, small and tasty.
The steak was, when first presented, appeared to be cubed steak. It was so thin it did not matter how you like it cooked IT WILL BE WELL DONE! The menu, as well as our server, stated the vegetables are fresh; I ordered sugar snap peas. When the server asked how everything was I mentioned the shabby steak and asked why would a cook destroy a beautiful vegetable by overcooking so much that it no longer had taste and appeared to have come from an outdated can of military sea rations.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

First of all, i stopped going to this Ruby Tuesday for a while because I had been unhappy with the food and cleanliness (at one time, every plate at the salad bar was dirty). I started going again and it seemed better until my last visit...we ordered triple prime burgers that were terrible! It seems like its just a way to charge more..and the bun was like a cheap dinner roll. Baked potato tasted like it had bern sitting for awhile and recooked in the microwave for a few seconds-cheese wasnt even melted. Then the manager came over and was in such a hurry, he didnt let us finish talking...took the potato off the bill, but cut us off in the middle of talking.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Well maintained, clean, very attentive staff! Great menu, great food!

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Went here with my spouse late at night around 11pm. I forgot my waiter's name he was a younger Caucasian male. He was very helpful and gave different recommendations as far as the menu goes. I got the Lobster Macaroni which comes with the Garden Bar. The Garden bar seemed limited to me as far as restaurant salad bars goes. They have basic fixings for salad and different meats and things you can add such as pinenuts, as well fruit, potato, and egg salad. I recommend putting more labels on the dressings as some of them didn't have them on the spoon. The lobster macaroni is a small portion. It is really tasty but the portion you are given is small for the price it is listed at. The tropical drink they have is very yummy if you like different juices. As well as the carrotcake cupcakes and the cheesecake really fill you up. The best part of my experience at this restaurant is the fact that everyone was very polite and wanted to ensure your happiness. We were sitted in our own section in the back which was nice and quiet. The only criticism I have about this is that some of the workers when leaving for work were loud and obnoxious. This is why I gave them an average for atmosphere. Other than that, my experience was great.