“Their breads and Brown Derby cake is a must to try.”

Harvest Bakery Incorporated
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Bristol
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Love this bakery. Their fresh breads and rolls are fantastic. I love the rye bread and rye rolls. I always picked them up during the holidays along with the brown derby cake.

There are newer reviews for Harvest Bakery Incorporated

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Always great rolls here and they make a cheesecake to die for! They are very accommodating and will help you in any way they can.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I remember going to Harvest on Sunday mornings after church with my Dad in the 60's; we'd get hot cross buns. Mmm the smell when you walked in! That great bakery smell still exists today. The same family owns it and the quality is superior. Try the cranberry walnut rye bread.....you'll want to eat the whole loaf!

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I have been going there since my kids were 6 and still going there 10 grandchildren later and now they go there. Could I say more

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I've always loved Harvest, it's an institution in Bristol. But now that I'm eating gluten-free, I have to say that they are truly exceptional. The muffins at Harvest are comparable to the best angel food cake you've ever eaten, and the brownies are the best. Check out gluten-free at Harvest, and you'll be glad you did. Plus, when you walk in the door, the smell takes you back to childhood in a flash!