“Gluten-free Phenom”

Harvest Bakery Incorporated
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Bristol
“Gluten-free Phenom”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I've always loved Harvest, it's an institution in Bristol. But now that I'm eating gluten-free, I have to say that they are truly exceptional. The muffins at Harvest are comparable to the best angel food cake you've ever eaten, and the brownies are the best. Check out gluten-free at Harvest, and you'll be glad you did. Plus, when you walk in the door, the smell takes you back to childhood in a flash!

Hartford, Connecticut
“Great bakery”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I've been going to Harvest since I can remember. Best hard rolls ever...all of the breads are terrific ...cakes are to die for. Employees are nicest people around!
Can't beat Harvest!!!

“Go for the rye bread”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This bakery has been around forever and it still aims to please. I grew up traveling to Harvest every Sunday to pick up rye bread which is their signature classic. Good hearty crush and moist inside, it is delectable. Other breads just as good. Some unusual varieties I have never seen elsewhere. The pastries are also very good.

bristol
“"THE Best Bakery" !”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is simply the best place for fresh baked bakery goods ! If there is a line (and there often is) then wait. It is well worth it, you won't be disappointed. Don't know where a recent reviewer was with the comment about variety because there is an EXPANSIVE offering !

• Visited February 2014
Bristol, Connecticut
“Not a restaurant but a great Bakery”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Been patronizing the Harvest Bakery since I can remember. Over 60 years! My parents stopped here after Mass every Sunday to pick up hard rolls for the week for Dad's lunches and the kids could all pick out a sweet treat. I did the same thing when I had kids. Now that my kids are grown, my wife and I still go every week. Everything is baked fresh daily. Marty, the owner, knows every customer by first name. Wonderful place!