“Hole in the wall of amazing food”

Applewood Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #24 of 141 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Awesome disco fries!!! Sadly they use to give u a large amount but cut back and give a small plate. The food doesn't take long to cook. The French test is the best around.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Friendly place...Owners care about diners...Staff is experienced...Food is good solid American fare, plus some ethnic dishes...Greek salad is tasty and french dip is above average...Good breakfasts too.

Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

The menu is extensive, the burgers were good and inexpensive. The chicken souvlaki was good. The chocolate cake was very rich (lots of ganache icing). The bill was small for all that we got. The service wasn't that great, getting water refills was a challenge (I'd suggest larger water glasses if your wait staff doesn't have time to refill them). We came here because the location is familiar to my grand mother, I'd not have chosen it myself. But we all walked away with full bellies and money left in our wallets,

Reviewed February 28, 2012

My boyfriend and I would wake up in the morning and the first words out of our mouths would be "Applewooooood!" We would be there almost every weekend for breakfast. The sausage gravy biscuits and huevos rancheros are amazing! Have only been there for breakfast but have never been dissappointed.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

I enjoy every meal from waffles for breakfast to their house specialties for dinner! Full bar makes this place perfect for any type of date.

1  Thank Tim M