“Always nice and friendly! Great food!”
Review of China Chef - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Chef
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Been going to this place for years. They have ALWAYS got my order correct and I ask for custom menu items everytime. I am so happy I found this place! The dining atmosphere leaves a lot to be desired, but if you take the food to a local park it will still be piping hot when you get there!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Everything we've had here so far was good. This is our favorite for delivery. When we pickup we go to the other one on the busy corner.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

After having many bad Chinese restaurant experiences, I happily disocvered China Chef. It looked like a small quaint little place, and upon entering everything is perfectly clean (a number one concern!). The food is absolutely delicious. Their lunch menu features all of their great meals at amazingly low prices for any budget (a lunch special is just around $5!). I have never had a bad meal or messed up order from China Chef. I eat there at least once a month and everything is always wonderful. The staff, especially the women who works the fronts daughter, is amazing and very helpful.
Don't waste your money at other places, order from China Chef!