“I am the founder of the Super Natural”

Super Natural Market & Deli
Ranked #7 of 137 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Bristol, Connecticut
“I am the founder of the Super Natural”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I am the original owner of the Super Natural. Although I haven't been in there lately, I hear nothing but excellent comments about their home cooked foods. It makes me proud to say the owners have continued the success that took me six years to get off the ground floor from basically a hole in the wall to where it is today. I thank the currant owners for their success and keeping the business I started from scratch
Bob p

• Visited May 2014

Bristol, Connecticut
“Best chicken salad in Bristol”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

The chicken salad has cashews in it and it's awesome on their fresh baked bread. Nice selection of items in the hot case & daily soups too. Freshly made baked goods & locally made gelato round things out. Great spot for lunch.

• Visited February 2014
Connecticut
“Awesome baked goods.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love their pies and cakes. Order ahead for special occasions. Their prepared foods are fantastic. Must try their Mac and Cheese, so good.

• Visited December 2013
Ct.
“Great food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Probably the best food to be found in Bristol .
Their hot dishes are made fresh daily as well as sandwiches and pastries .
The prices are fair and their customer service is fine.

• Visited April 2013
united states
“Always yummy!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Have eaten here a hundred times. Food is always fresh, well-seasoned and delicious. SAVE ROOM FOR DESSERT! The baker, Gail, is a force to be reckoned with. Order ahead for desserts to take to any occasion - why bake when you can order from here??! This is a family-run place that I've been frequenting since I was a child and they were located down on Farmington Ave. Now I get to take my own child here! The owners strive to please and are fair and kind (I know because I worked for them for a short time). Also a small gourmet/health food style store with a lot packed into it's small space. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Visited July 2013