“Still enjoyable”
Review of One Fifty Central

One Fifty Central
Ranked #4 of 137 Restaurants in Bristol
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Conn
“Still enjoyable”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The restaurant is very nice inside,Service good,Food fair,Ambiance missing.
But this is a new restaurant & I believe it will get better.
All thought not the top restaurant in the area, It is the best in Bristol/Forestville
Area.

Visited October 2013

Boston
“One of the best”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I have eaten in many restaurants in many countries and 150 Central is right up there at the top of the list in select company. We were there on a Friday and Saturday night and the quality of the food was excellent. I hate to think how much better it might be mid-week.

The easiest thing to say about this place is simple: go there; Then go back again....and again! We took several cards and have already handed them out to friends in New England.
Special mention must, however, go to the coconut and mango cheesecake. Yes, I know, sounds bizarre, doesn't it? It's not; it's the closest thing you'll find to Heaven before (if) you get there. The coconut is mixed in with the cheesecake; the mango is there just to keep the whole thing on the plate. 'Light' doesn't come close.
The most surprising thing about '150' is that it's a family restaurant: no pretenses; friendly service; and excellent, uncomplicated food. Gary (the manager)'s mum makes the cheesecake, and oversees the operation from her favourite seat. Discretion forbids me revealing her age, but Gary's no spring chicken!!
Finally, thanks Gary - and mum - for the two most enjoyable meals we had in our fortnight's holiday.

1 Thank ERichmondB
Connecticut
“2 time here”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Second time here. We always try the newest restaurant in this location. I think this is the 4 or 5 business here in the past 10 years. I really think this one will last. Tasty quality food again it was very good. The service from the staff was awesome. The manager/owner comes around to make sure all is well. Will be back for more.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank sebastianA13
Connecticut
“1st time in.”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

First time here. We always try the newest restaurant in this location. I think this is the 4 or 5 business here in the past 10 years. All the food we had was very good. The service from the staff was awesome. Portions a bit small though for the price.

2 Thank sebastianA13
Hamden, Connecticut
“One Fifty Central - Great”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Well, it seems that the area in Bristol, CT, where I work, never runs out of surprises. 150 was recommended to me by a friend so I thought I'd try it. What a great place. Its menu was good, the food was well thought out and tasty, the service was excellent as well as the decor which was nice without being the topic of conversation. There were people of all ages plus family and business types. Try it. - Mike

1 Thank OldeBear