“Fun casual burger joint”
Review of Blondie's Grill & Patio - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Blondie's Grill & Patio
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 11, 2012

The service was good, the fries were AMAZING! and the atmosphere is fun. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Honestly, for Bristol, this is a great place. Big beefy burgers that are fresh and sloppy with all the condiments you'd ever want. Great outdoor seating and super friendly staff that takes your order and turns around to cook your burger fresh. This isnt fancy or worth a drive from NY State - but its honestly the best burger without going to Plan B, The Counter or Burger Baby.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Greasy fast food not for me. Cool location and outdoor dining though if it's your thing.

1  Thank Jody18
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I went to Blondie's for lunch, it was my first time there -- and my last. It was shortly after lunch so the place was not crowded -- one table with two people -- so there could have been more care and attention to detail when preparing our food. I ordered a cheese dog -- the cheese had no flavor and the cook buttered both sides of the bun but only put one side on the grill. So my hotdog bun was crisp on one side and soggy on the other -- cold wet butter doesn't taste too great. I also had a side of fries......they were so greasy the birds wouldn't even pick them up!!! the people who went with me were equally unhappy with their soggy, greasy food.

1  Thank DealMom