“Bridgeport Friendly's, always a pleasure” 5 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Friendly's
Trumbull, Connecticut
“Bridgeport Friendly's, always a pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

One of the most important things about a dining event is that it meets your expectations and our local Friendly’s never disappoints. The family and I have been going there for years with visits occurring at least once a month. The food is always good with high quality, you are provide with amble portions, the service is excellent (ask for Sam, she is our favorite), and the atmosphere is fine. I’m always amazed at how corporate manages to keep the menu changing with new offerings and configurations. On top of all that, Friendly’s always provides excellent value and we often get coupons to make it even more reasonable. Their combo meal choices are great with a main entrée, two sides, a drink, and a desert, all at a great price. The kids menu also offers many selections with creative and fun choices that the kids just love. Finally, they give you just enough Ice Cream to round out your meal so you leave fully satisfied. The Bridgeport Friendly’s has been going strong for over 40 years. If you visit you’ll see why.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Stratford, Connecticut, United States
“OK, it's all in the timing...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

We got lucky, I think. Last time my husband and I were here was in the summer on a weekend day. Not a good experience. This time, I took my Mom while waiting for my Dad to finish a doctor's appointment. We were seated quickly, and got a friendly waitress. She smiled, was personable, and we were LUCKY. The other staff were not quite that friendly from what we saw. We got our food pretty fast for Friendly's (notoriously slow service most of the time), and all was as it should be. Mom's burger was perfect, and my wrap was yummy as well. The restaurant was pretty clean, but there was spilled milk on the floor in the kitchen that never got cleaned up while we were there (we could see into the kitchen). Not a lot of people in the place - it was 2:30 on a weekday. Mom has dementia, so I was concerned about her in the restaurant, but the familiarity of the brand worked to keep her calm, as did the nice waitress.

• Visited May 2013