“OK Thai Food”

Add it.
King & I
Ranked #80 of 376 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Good Thai food but nothing special. Moderate prices. Nice atmosphere. Good selection. If you like Thai food it is worth a visit.

There are newer reviews for King & I

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was always the best Thai plce in Fairfield county, but lately it has been understaffed and ridiculously slow service. Both locations seem to have the same problem. Last time I went, there was one waiter and if I had to guess I'd say he was also the cook

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Don't be fooled by this restaurant's location in a strip mall. It's in a residential neighborhood in the North end of Bridgeport, a short distance from I-25.
The food is excellent and authentic. Six of us went for a birthday party, and the food was definitely fresh and delicious. We ate family style, so they brought the dishes out one by one as they were prepared.
I got a green curry with a coconut base with string beans, Japanese eggplant, shrimp, and squid. It was one of the best Thai curries I have ever had.
Our waitress was very accommodating and friendly, too. All around, a very nice experience.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Had a business group drop in for lunch. Service was prompt and friendly but had trouble delivering the food to the table in a timely, accurate way.

Quality of food was good once the right dishes were in place.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This little gem of a restaurant has outstanding food for reasonable prices. Lunch is a particularly good deal, with portions and prices appropriate for lunch. Dinner menu is extensive, with broad selection for meat eaters and vegetarians alike. Service is very good, always cheerful and accommodating. Decor and layout/size of space makes a pleasant atmosphere. Just small enough to feel cozy, yet I've never waited for a table (in >25 visits). Great for lunch, dinner (even a date), and call-ahead take out. Highly recommended for everyone who appreciates excellent Thai food and pleasant service. [Note: no outdoor seating, but as I am rating this the outdoor seating rating is auto-populated and I can't undo it.]