“Intimate baseball experience”

Bridgeport Bluefish Baseball Club
Ranked #3 of 21 things to do in Bridgeport
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The small park is its biggest attraction. You feel a closer connection to the game into the players. But I prefer going to Yankee Stadium with all the hustle and bustle that's involved

All reviews
"my son"
"stadium"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is the best baseball experience in the metro NY area. Kid friendly, easy parking, very accessible stadium. The diversions between innings can get old, but the kids enjoy them.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I found getting to and leaving the Ballpark to be perfect. I or should I say we, my three grandduaghters ages 7,13,15 n my wife loved the ballpark n the BLUEFISH. I thought the team played great ball n was managerd well. I was excited like a little kid when I saw the outside of the park. The Park is very very very clean espcially the bathrooms.Food is very good and some what reasonably priced.Very kid oriented Will definatly make return trips and I live in Yonkers NY

Reviewed July 24, 2012

If you enjoy baseball, visit the Bluefish! Even if you aren't necessarily a baseball fan, come on out for the fun of it! It's an easy way to enjoy one of life's pleasures.

1  Thank Jeanette524
See more reviews
Reviewed July 16, 2012

A great family activity. But the last few times we have gone, it was all-adult fun nights. I don't eat meat, so it would be nice if they would expand their food selections --maybe a veggie burger? Or fried fish even? It is so expensive to eat that I usually eat at home first and just get something to drink there. These "semi-pro" games are better than the big leagues. Summer night games are the best.