“Sad to say that Palmas is closed”
Review of Palma's Deli & Catering - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Palma's Deli & Catering
Cuisines: Delicatessen
branford CT
“Sad to say that Palmas is closed”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Unfortunately, Palmas Deli recently went out of business. From what I heard, Palma sold her business a few years ago to a few local residents who made the same good food she always did, but now they've sold it too.....the spot is noe Foe, but I haven't tried it yet. Now I guess I'm going to have to start making my own eggplant parm again....

Visited May 2013

branford CT
“Yum to eggplant!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

All I can say is Palma's makes the best eggplant ever ( excluding my nana's, of course)........I can't say much about anything else on the menu, although the food looks good and it smells great when you walk in, because I haven't gotten past my eggplant addiction to try anything else........

Visited February 2013