Holiday Inn Express Branford/New Haven
$85
$65
RodewayInn
$76
Americas Best Value Inn(Branford)(Great Value!)
$79
$66
Branford Motel(Branford)
$59
$50
Agoda.com
Quality Inn East Haven(East Haven)(Great Value!)
$87
QualityInn
$76
$85
$77
$84
All reviewspancakesnew havenmain streetbreakfast buffetrooms are largevery nice hotelthird floorattending a weddingwalls are very thinthe general manageryogurtstayed here for one nightthe breakfast areafront desk staffthe entire hotelpleasant staymini fridge
Reviewed May 7, 2007

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Branford for one night in May 2007. I didn't spend a lot of time there, checking in late at night and out fairly early in the morning, but it was a decent stay. The hotel is very clean and well kept. The staff is courteous and friendly. The room was spacious and comfortable, and the free breakfast is a nice perk. The fitness center is small but not as antiquated as is usually the case in these hotels. My only complaints about the hotel are as follows:
- the walls are very thin. I could hear the people next door to me talking and listening to their TV, even when I put on my air conditioning to drown out the noise
- the halls smell like smoke, particularly in the morning when housekeeping is cleaning the rooms. The smoking rooms are directly across the hall from non-smoking rooms, which seems like poor planning to me.
I booked my stay through an online booking service where you bid for your stay and got a very fair price. I would stay there again, but would probably bring earplugs next time.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank lynnNewEngland
Reviewed April 1, 2007

We had a horrible experience here. The hotel allowed a group of 44 to use all the hotels facilities for the cost of 2 rooms. When we complained (we had 6 rooms for 12) a guest from the other party threatened me with physical harm. Management did nothing. You are not safe here. We all left.

Stayed: April 2007
3  Thank adriNorthport
Reviewed December 7, 2006

We stayed at this hotel for one night after a long and tiring drive. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful and the room spacious, sparkling clean, modern, well furnished and comfortable. The guest laundry services were useful and the indoor pool and spa area was large and clean. The free breakfast buffet in the morning was well equipped. We had the nicest pizza that we have ever tasted at the restaurant right next to the hotel. I would recommend this hotel for families who are looking for an inexpensive, well appointed hotel.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled with family
1  Thank familyfromoz
Reviewed November 6, 2006

The hotel is new and in excellent condition. Very clean and spacious rooms. The staff was also great to deal with. Next to a large movie theater. I will stay at this one again.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Korin
Reviewed October 17, 2006

We were thoroughly pleased with our stay at this hotel. It is practically brand new and we were told it had just opened in may 2006. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful and made sure that we were comfortable and had everything we needed. The complimentary continental breakfast was just perfect since they offered oatmeal and yogurt which I usually eat anyway and a fresh fruit salad along with all the other goodies. For example, they had a plate of delicious chocolate chip cookies out for the taking at all times and of course the BEST hot coffee I've had in awhile. The pool and spa were crystal clean and enjoyable and refreshing. We were very impressed since the cost was quite affordable at $104 a night (aarp). We were most happy to extend our stay from two nights to three and sorry to leave but well rested when we did. It goes without saying we can't wait to return.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled as a couple