Days Inn Conference Center Branford / New Haven
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Branford

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnbranford, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Conference Center Branford / New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

1  Thank Shaheen S
Reviewed July 5, 2013

From the start I was made to feel Welcome!,. check in was seamless. After viewing the suites, I decided that I would like to upgrade. The hotel staff immediately called the owner who in turn spoke with me & upon my request a suite was made available to me. The next day I once again had the pleasure of speaking with the owner, this time in person. The owner informed me of the prime attractions in the area, all proving to be so. The owner then informed me that he & all of the employees are there for me & to call with any concerns or needs I would have during my stay. I have met several of the hotel employees & all are very professional, friendly & want to make my stay comfortable which they have all done with excellence.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Henry,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your experience with us at the Days Inn of Branford! We are thrilled to see that your stay here was pleasant & even more so that you found our staff to be hospitable & accommodating. We strive to make our guests feel welcome & comfortable starting from when they first walk through our doors. We also hope that you found our recommendations suiting & that you not only had a great time with us; but that you were also able to experience the town of Branford in a great way! We hope to see you again soon!

- Brittany N. Allen
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed July 4, 2013

1  Thank Carrianne K
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnbranford, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Conference Center Branford / New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Reviewed June 4, 2013

1) I checked in around 4. The clerk was friendly. She gave great options and directions. She offered a room with two queen sized beds instead of the king, which I had reserved. I didn't think that was an option, but she was willing to place me wherever I was comfortable. It was nice to have to option.
2) When I attempted to enter my room (Rm108), I thought there was something wrong with my key. Instead, there was something wrong with the door. I had to shove it open to get in the door. Not a big deal, just annoying for the two minutes that I stood there. Upon entering the room, I thought it looked pretty standard. This was the case until I went into the bathroom and noticed 8-10 dead bugs under the sink. I felt pretty good about the idea that they clearly sprayed some type of bug spray. Unfortunately, no one checked back to ensure that what was left of the bugs was cleaned up.
Other than the doors and the bugs, my stay was fine. The door was just a poor first impression and I really don't like bugs.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnbranford, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Conference Center Branford / New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

Denise,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We sincerely apologize for the mishaps that occurred during your stay. The management here at the Days Inn of Branford takes matters like this very seriously & the appropriate changes have been made to ensure that incidents like this do not happen again. We appreciate your compliments and positive attitude despite these negative attributes & hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Branford
Holiday Inn Express Branford/New Haven
Days Inn New Haven
Days Inn New Haven
#8 of 12 in New Haven
Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel

Been to Days Inn Conference Center Branford / New Haven? Share your experiences!