“Days Inn should be better than this.....”

Days Inn Conference Center Branford / New Haven
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Branford
Reviewed March 8, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Manuel S

Reviewed March 6, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We needed a place to stay overnight on our way to NYC. It met our needs. It is not a 5 star hotel but it did the job for us. It was clean and the room was spacious. Our first room didn't had heat so I went to the front desk and was moved next door. We slept comfortably and enjoyed a complimentary breakfast the next day. For what we needed it was perfect. We just needed somewhere reasonably priced and we got that. Would stay here again

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank kobegrl
Reviewed February 20, 2013

good hotel and for the prize you cant beat it, not a five star hotel but ill give it a three and a half. would recommened to others

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Chetan R
Reviewed February 18, 2013

When I first arrived for checking in the gentle men wanted to charge me additional for being under 21 however for online booking there is no verification stating what age you should be this causes inconvenience because once you're card information is already given only then are you told because you are under age there is an additional few I did not appreciate that it felt like a scam. Also once checked in I was given a room already occupied when corrected there was no apology for myself getting embarrassed and walking into another guests room while they were still occupying the room. When I was given a different room it was pretty disappointing to see how the carpet didn't look vacuumed, but who after the third inconvenience would keep wasting time? I did not enjoy much of my Valentines day due to this hotel I feel I did not see my moneys worth I think the personnel running the place were arrogant as well and had no manners. I was interrupted and told to check out as well a good five minutes before checkout time I feel I was rushed out and it was very rude!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Deborah F
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed here while traveling for business related reasons and never again will I make that choice. The room smelt of musk, I think it must have been mold, and smoke. It is to my understanding that smoking rooms were provided at this facility but you would think they would keep them far away from one another. While the room was a decent size it was outdated and the carpet had an immense amount of stains and what looked like ciggarette burns. The sheets on my bed also had stains one which was of a brownish color, I don't even want to know what that was. The metal fixtures in the bathroom were all fairly rusted and the towels provided in the room are very tiny and could never accomodate a full sized man. I then had a problem with the remote to my television not working. When I called the front desk the man working could not understand my problem and was very rude and quick to brush me off. He called maintence to try and fix my tv and while he got to my room very quickly, the language barrier was even worse. The so-called breakfast in the morning is a joke. The creamer I used for my coffee was actually chunky and the bread seemed rather crispy, this is before putting it in the toaster. All in all I did not enjoy my stay here whatsoever. I would not reccomend this place to friends, family, or even a complete stranger.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Geoffery H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Branford
Baymont Inn & Suites Branford / New Haven
#2 of 3 in Guilford
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#1 of 3 in Guilford

Been to Days Inn Conference Center Branford / New Haven? Share your experiences!